Dr. Mansur Roy - Specialist in Periodontics (B.D.S., D.M.D., M.Sc)
Monday to Tuesday: Closed , Wednesday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:00 , Friday to Sunday: Closed 2nd and 4th Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm All other days phone answered
Abbotsford Periodontics and Dental Implants
Certified Specialist in Periodontics. Dr. Mansur Roy (B.D.S., D.M.D., M.Sc ) has taken extensive post graduate training in Periodontics, Dental Implants and sedation. He is also certified by the College of BC to perform intravenous conscious sedation. After practicing Dentistry for several years in India, he completed his graduation in Dentistry at University of British Columbia where he received an Award in Prosthodontics.
He continued his studies in United States for three years where he received his Masters Degree in Periodontics. His subject of research was bone and tissue grafts with bio engineered materials. He is one of the founding member and past president of Implant Society in India which served continuing education to dentists.
Preserving and developing natural tissue esthetics in the treatment of Dental implants and Periodontics is his primary interest. He has provided seminars in the subject of Periodontics and Dental Implants to dentists.
- Treating periodontitis & gum disease, regenerate gum and bone tissue to reduce pocket depths;
- Regenerate gum with connective tissue graft when there is recession of gums;
- Plastic surgery for gummy smile (excessive gum tissue);
- Dental implant treatment including bone grafting in complex cases, can regenerate bone from patient's own mouth;
- Oral and IV sedation are also offered so treatments are not stressful
Unit 104, 2825 Clearbrook Road,
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6S3
ReviewsLeave a review
Is this your business?
- Add rich content via our editing tools
- Remove ads from your listing
- Appear more prominently in search results